Saturday, January 05, 2008

Randomness...


A while back I went with another photographer in chase of something different. We went all over the place, and it wasn't planned very well. We ended up on a back road somewhere between Anthony and Canuillo. We screeched to a halt near a cotton field just as the sun was setting. By the time I got into position and my Camera gear settings the way I wanted them, the sun was almost gone! BOOO. Oh well. I was able to get this shot though. One day not too long from now I will plan on getting "THE" shot I am looking for. Until then, enjoy! This is for you Heather!!! Muah!



Here is a photo I took recently at the Rio Grande Vally Ranch. These are roping steers taken at dusk hand held. We had just finished riding our horses and were on our way to the trailer when I said, "STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! I NEED THAT SHOT!" Next time, I better take my tripod. :)



I found this image while cleaning out my heard drive. These are 2 of my lovely kids on a tractor somewhere in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home