Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This puppy needs a home!


This is Cory. His owners did not know how to take care of him. They were mean to him and kicked him so hard that he dislocated his hip bone out of its socket. Surgery was performed to relocate his bone, other hair line fractures where also found in his pelvis area.

He is staying at our house for the time being. Cory is a very loving dog, and if I could I would keep him. But I am a house with many animals, and just can have him. He would make a great Christmas gift for a wonderful family! Cory gets along with my other dogs and just LOVES my kids. He is always trying to sneak in a few extra kisses from me when I sit in a chair. He is still very young, and loves to please. If you are interested please call Pet Haven. He needs a wonderful family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home